It’s never an easy decision to part with a good friend, but it has come time to list our fast-mover Piper Comanche for sale.
N9014P has been a very good aircraft for Phoenix Flyers, with more than three decades of solid, admirable service to our club members.
N9014P is a well-equipped aircraft. Excellent maintenance, care, and history put this one on the top of the list. All AD’s are in compliance, complete and continuous logbooks. Fast. Australian horn STC added in 2018.
- TTAF is 11400h
- Engine 1100h
- Prop 440h
- Power: 260 HP
- Seating: 4+2 Place
- Navigation: IFR, Garmin GNS 430, Autopilot
- S/N: 24-4475
- Fuel Injected Lycoming IO-540, 260 HP
- Six Place, Useful Load 1,250 Lbs.
- Fair Interior
- Solid IFR performer, and current for IFR Flight
- KMA-24 King Audio Panel With Marker Beacon
- Garmin GNS 430 COM/GPS/ILS/VOR
- KX-155 King Nav/Comm With Glide Slope
- KN-64 King DME (With Remote Function)
- KR-87 King ADF
- Garmin GTX 327 Transponder / Altitude Encoder
- S-Tec System 50 Autopilot
- PS PM1000 II 4-Place Intercom
- Electric Trim
- Strobe Lights
The interior is in good-shape (6 out of 10), most notably there is a tough brake-fluid stain in the front carpet.
Where it’s listed
It’s hard to say for sure. Certainly it will be a major subject of our upcoming Annual Meeting. In keeping with our general policies though, it will be a 2000s-era high performance single.