Can I drive up to the aircraft in my car for loading/unloading?

Both Deer Valley and Chandler airport require a ramp access card. The Club will initiate a ramp pass form and leave it at the operations desk in the main terminal building. Once advised the form is ready, the member should go to the operations desk to complete the form and pay the fee. Deer Valley has an additional 15-minute instructional video to watch with a related test before the pass will be issued. When you leave the Club, this card must be returned to airport operations.